Initial Consultation (Step 1)
Level of difficulty
Price range of products
- Getting to Know You - Fill out the q's on the Questionnaire before our meeting
- Initial Consultation - two hour onsite appointment
- How I work - FAQ's and 10 Step Project Process
- Consultation Summary - notes and some estimated investment
- Mood board of some of the Design Concepts
- Online meeting to review Consultation Summary recommendations - approx 1 week after consult
- If Project Proposal is Requested - Rough Scope & Service Level, Guesstimate Budget, and Estimate Design Fee
- Step 2 - Project Accepted - Retainer, Define Scope, Budget Estimate, Design Fee, Project Schedule and sign Service Level Agreement
Now that we've had an introductory chat on the phone, let's meet in your space!
We'll start with a 2 hour, onsite meeting during which we get to know each other better and you can bring me up to date on everything you’ve been thinking about for your home. I'll take notes and ask questions while we talk over your ideas. We'll discuss anything and everything home - interior and exterior, form and function, likes and dislikes, wants and needs - all on the table!
Afterward, I'll collect some ideas and recommendations. I'll provide concept images that will point you in a design direction. Sometimes this is enough to get DIY’ers off and running.
If you find that you want my help executing your project, we'll talk about scope, price out my services and work up an estimate of your investment on items so you know exactly how your money is working for you without any surprises.
It's a lot of information so feel free to give me a buzz with any q's.
Take a peek at my availability and once you've got the package you can then book a time with me!
I'm always happy to answer any questions about my services. Just schedule a chat or try to catch me on the fly 401.323.3788.